All new modules:
Fit for Duty
Slip, Trip and Fall Prevention
As a result of attending this training, participants will:
Participate in interactive discussions on topics relating to the principles of occupational safety and health.
Analyze problems presented through case studies.
Assess various safety and health issues at their facility.
Share occupational safety and health techniques with other professionals in group discussions.
Create action plans for implementation at their organization.
In addition, attendees will leave the course with a detailed gap analysis of their company’s safety and health program and action plans that can be reviewed with their site management and organization upon return from training.
Who should attend?
- Those new to safety or with newly-appointed safety responsibilities
- Those desiring a “crash course” in the fundamentals of occupational safety and health, speeding up the learning curve of a safety practitioner
- Safety team leaders
- Safety consultants
- Purchasers of safety training for large groups of safety practitioners
- Training developers of safety content
- Training designers who need technical safety knowledge to develop safety and health content
- Insurance underwriters or consultants for insurers or insurance brokers
Benefits to companies:
Accelerate the upskilling of your safety practitioners to fill gaps in experience and expertise
Increase the funnel of available safety practitioners or those that could be mobilized in safety roles within your organization
Detailed gap analysis and action plans for the location or organization the attendee represents
A model for your own training development – POSH represents best practices in safety training to be mimicked in your own training