Lift Truck Operator Virtual
|11/29/2022 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST||0||$215.00|
Learn safety basics for forklift operators in a one-day virtual instructor led course from any internet-connected device. In a creative, blended approach to training, NSC combines traditional training methods with technology to achieve learning and safety objectives. The interactive design integrates group-based activities and hazard-based scenarios presented with graphically rich visual materials.
What you'll learn
- Moving with and without a load
- Picking up and stacking a load
- Special considerations, such as trailers, ramps, and elevators
- Working safely around forklifts
- OSHA Powered Industrial Truck Standard 1910.178 and 1926.602 compliance
- Special Note:
- *To complete this course, hands on skills testing will need to be performed by a trained evaluator at the employer's location and the employer's equipment. NSC Lift Truck Operator Train-the-Trainer Virtual course is available for would-be skill evaluators.
- Course materials
Easy-to-follow electronic Participant Guide.
Who would benefit
Lift truck operator trainers, lift truck operators, warehouse/shipping/receiving managers, construction site employees, safety managers, safety committee members and operations managers.